Planning your Paisley trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Paisley such as events and attractions, to make your Paisley visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Paisley, you’ll find everything you need for your Paisley holiday on Whats On In Paisley.com. Our What’s On Paisley guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Paisley – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Paisley by checking out our Paisley News and Events page.
See what's on in Paisley. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Paisley – Local News
Rebecca, nine, ran alongside her uncle in the 5k fundraising event Daily Record – Paisley …
Emergency services raced to the busy road between junction 28 and 27 after the alarm was raised at around 6.10pm on Tuesday, May 24. Daily Record – Paisley …
Prizes worth more than £500 include gym memberships, tickets to a OneRen Arts Performance and adult swim passes, as well as spot prizes of reusable coffee cups, water bottles and OneRen bags. Daily Record – Paisley …
Kenneth Scott saw red when the Renfrew branch manager told him he thought the toilets were "satisfactory." Daily Record – Paisley …
Colin Crawford appeared at Ingliston Country Club, punched a wall and threated to wreck cottage Daily Record – Paisley …
Megan Moran, Aylie Campbell and Wiktar Owczarczyk were last spotted yesterday at around 4pm Daily Record – Paisley …
1 2 3 … 76 Next »
- Late local historian Derek Parker to have new Johnstone Street named after himby Ricky Kelly on September 4, 2014 at 10:05 pm
Renfrewshire Council have confirmed a local historian and news reporter Derek Parker who passed away this year is to have a new street named after him. Parker died earlier this year after a short illness at the age of 71. He was a leading member of the Johnstone History Society, a journalist at the Paisley Daily Express, countryside
the sun paisley
- Paisley house blaze which tragically killed three children was started by lighter investigators claimby Paul Rodger on March 13, 2022 at 10:53 pm
A HORROR blaze which tragically killed three kids was started after a lighter set bedding on fire, investigators have ruled. Siblings Fiona, 12, Alexander, eight, and Philip Gibson, five, all perished from smoke inhalation in the 2020 inferno in Paisley. Mum Julie Daley, 40, survived while dad Alex Gibson, 42, was out at the time
- PE teacher, 23, ‘had sex with pupil, 18, after “shimmying up and down him” on school prom dancefloor’by Ed Southgate on February 9, 2022 at 2:36 pm
A PE teacher was seen shimmying up and down a pupil at prom hours before she allegedly had sex with him, a hearing heard. Melissa Tweedie, 27, was also dressed inappropriately while being “in the thick of it” with the 18-year-old, deputy head Aileen Sangster, 59, said. She also claimed the PE teacher, accused of
- PE teacher ‘had sex with pupil, 18, after dancing inappropriately with students at club after school prom’by Paul Rodger on February 7, 2022 at 2:35 pm
A FORMER student today claimed he had sex with his PE teacher after he drank pints, wine, rum and shots at his school prom. The pupil, known only as Pupil A, gave evidence relating to a list of allegations made against teacher Melissa Tweedie. Miss Tweedie, who was 23 at the time, is alleged to
- My bedroom ceiling caved after six years waiting for the council to fix the roof and it’s making my health WORSEby Jemma Carr on November 18, 2021 at 11:27 am
A WOMAN has claimed her bedroom ceiling caved in after she waited SIX YEARS for the council to fix her roof. Yvonne Cochrane, 50, said her ceiling “came right down” over her bed in Paisley, Scotland – with the now-leaking ceiling affecting her breathing. She said the problems started six years ago when a roof
- Fed-up neighbour rages he hasn’t been able to relax in his garden for a YEAR after next-door installed doorbell cameraby Jemma Carr on September 1, 2021 at 8:55 am
A FURIOUS neighbour has claimed he can’t relax in his garden after next-door installed a doorbell camera. Mark Fairman, 55, hasn’t used his outdoor space in over a year because his neighbour’s Ring camera films straight into his yard in Foxbar, Paisley. Mark – who has allocated outdoor space in the grounds of the flour-flat
daily record paisley
- Schoolgirl runs Race for Life in memory of her Granny Annby firstname.lastname@example.org (Alison Rennie) on May 26, 2022 at 7:19 pm
Rebecca, nine, ran alongside her uncle in the 5k fundraising event
- Police launch frantic search to trace missing Paisley teen last seen a week agoby email@example.com (Emylie Howie) on May 26, 2022 at 3:27 pm
Madison Wallace was last seen about 5.30pm on Thursday, May 19.
- MP calls for Prime Minister to go over damning 'partygate' reportby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tracy Carmichael) on May 26, 2022 at 1:18 pm
SNP's Gavin Newlands slams Downing Street culture of "fighting and vomiting their way through the night".
- Police launch frantic search for missing Scots teen last seen a week agoby email@example.com (Lynn Love) on May 26, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Madison Wallace last seen at around 5.30pm on Thursday, May 19 on Greenock Road, Paisley.
- Homecoming gig looms for Paisley-born starby firstname.lastname@example.org (Tracy Carmichael) on May 26, 2022 at 11:01 am
Tony McManus will play the town's Bungalow this weekend